Sunday, February 19, 2012

Trails around a lake

This morning Kevin and I woke up around 7am and went out for a bike ride down a trail Kevin found the other day.

The trail took us to the lake and there were even more trails around the lake. So beautiful. The lake was sparkling. It was hard to keep my eyes focused on the trail.

I think I'm going to need to sell my bike for one with a bit more suspension. Every time I rode over a branch any bigger than a stick... Ouch.

But, I felt so much more comfortable on the bike this ride. It's nice to get back into the swing of things.

I still need to conquer some fears... Steeper hills, over rocks, around corners. I'm sure the more practice I get, the more comfortable I'll be. Kevin is great at pushing me and encouraging me when things look scary. He is also just a fun guy to hang out with.

Anyhoo, off to Walnut Hill. I made an eggplant rolatini for Kevin's mom's birthday. Recipe to come!

xoxo
Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment