Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bike Riding

Kevin and I got mountain bikes.

We are convinced that we are going to get really into it.

We rode our bikes a bit this afternoon and I got so flustered.

I know it's been a while, but it's going to take me a couple tries to get back into the swing of things.

I was so wobbly and unsure of my balance. "It's like riding a bike" has a whole new meaning to me now.

The lake isn't too far from our house. My hope is that by the time summer comes I can make it to the lake, go for a swim, and ride back.

My boss always says that your brain can't handle willpower on a bunch of things at once. If you are focusing on accomplishing one thing and another thing at the same time, it tends to not work out too well.

I feel that way right now. My master's thesis and work are taking up so much of my time, I don't have the willpower to do much of anything else. When May comes, I'll be a free woman and maybe start some projects I've been postponing.

We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment