Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sean Hannity

In my sophomore year in college Sean Hannity came to speak at one of our convos.

A number of students from the debate team (because we were the nerds of the school) were asked to form a line at the end of his talk to ask a couple minutes of questions.

The convo services have 10,000 students in an arena and is broadcasted on national tv.

I was the next to ask a question. A huge roar errupted. My friends from my dorm and their friends cheered for me, whistled and made a huge ruckus.

Sean Hannity turns to me and says, in front of the whole school, "You must be the most popular girl at Liberty!"

I went into shock, blushed, and all I could think to say was, "Haha, anyway..." And went on to ask my pretentious question about embryo stem cell research.

I still blush to this day when I think about it. Why could I not come up with something witty to say?

Oh memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment