Monday, April 16, 2012

Band Time!

Hi friends,

So this past weekend Kevin and I played with our friends Brett, Adam, and Bekki at Wilton Trackside in our newly formed band "The Wooden Arms" (Like a hug from a tree, not like the weapons lol!)

It was a total blast! A couple weeks ago we practiced in our barn for like 6 hrs and then we had a quick run through at trackside. It was so nice to be in touch with our musical side and just put ourselves out there for the world to see.

I seriously had no idea what to do with my hands, so I looked like a total idiot at times, but truly enjoyed the whole experience.

Plus, April came to support me with her bf and we had a blast taking advantage of the great music and free drinks. Ha! We danced and giggled like school girls.

Such a fun night. I want to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment