Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weddings galore!

Next summer I am going to be in two weddings. One for my wonderful college friend, Amanda and one for my sister, Hope.

Both of these lovely ladies have top-knotch taste and I can't wait to see what their creative minds come up with.

It's wild to me that Kevin and I are nearly married for 2 years. We have been through so much together and have grown as individuals and as a couple.

I was working on our wedding scrapbook the other day and it's wild to re-live the day through the pictures. It was such a whirlwind of a day. Everything went so perfectly!

I'm so excited for Amanda and Hope and to celebrate their amazing relationships.

The men they found are amazing and are perfect for them. Both guys are southern gentlemen, strong Christians, and really smart. They are also respectful and positive, complimenting Hope and Amanda in the best way possible.

I love these ladies so much and I can't wait for their weddings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment