Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Shark Tank

Kevin and I love the show Shark Tank on ABC (and Hulu).

It's about entrepreneurs who go into a room of well-known  investors (or Sharks) and present their ideas.

They need to convince the sharks that their idea is worth investing in. They normally ask for a certain amount of money for a certain percentage of their company.

One of my favorite things about the show is that the sharks really do help the people they invest in and sometimes they have updates about some projects in the past that have taken off and made millions.

This show brings out my natural entrepreneurial spirit.

I love being a part of building something. I think that's why I love Public Relations so much.

It is great to promote a person, product, company and help change peoples' lives through increased awareness.

On that note... you should check out Shark Tank. I think you will like it.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment