Sunday, September 16, 2012

People who know me, know that I...

- Have a passion for justice, inclusion, and openness
- Truly "like" most people
- Comfortable in my own skin
- Say awkward things that I think are funny
- Listen to random bands that most people do not know about
- Make small things into a competition
- Hate playing board games because I take them too seriously
- Organize my e-mails... and my sent e-mails
- Can sleep whenever I want, wherever I want
- Enjoy keeping in touch with people
- Believe and trust in God's love
- Am a complete mom at heart.

- Love:
family
tradition
my deaf cat
hosting parties
style
trees/leaves
stress (I know, it's bad)
positive people
planning
the start of every season

-Hate.
people who judge others
stress
raw onions
expectations
not fixing a problem immediately

There's me in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment